So you have decided to take the plunge into using some of the best SERP tracking tools for tracking your rankings on SERPs, but do not know what you should look for.
Today, in this post, we’ll be reviewing the 10 best SERP monitoring tools that you can use to keep track of your rankings on search engines.
Let’s cut to the chase.
Top 10 SERP tracking tools reviewed
AccuRanker tops my list for the best online SERP trackers because it has the best user interface and data accuracy at its peak.
One feature I really liked about AccuRanker is its integration with Google Analytics and Search Console.
Once you integrate your site with Google Analytics, for example, you’ll be able to see the “pageviews” metric right in the report as a column as you can see in the screenshot.
Having the webpage rankings and also “visitors” metrics side-by-side helps you easily figure out the traffic loss or gain happening because of the ranking fluctuations and enables you to make necessary tweaks in your content.
When you’ll be analyzing the historical data of a keyword, the Google Analytics traffic data mapped to your rankings can be really valuable.
Another noteworthy feature is the historic competitor ranking comparison. I love how the AccuRanker also keeps a log of ranking changes of your competitors too when you are tracking any keyword.
When you enter any keyword under “competitor ranks”, you can analyze the graphs of competitor rankings for a keyword plotted on top of each other.
This is really helpful for you if the upgradation of old content or the SEO really helped you outrank the competitors.
Along with this, one great feature that I liked is filters and segment creation.
For your reports, there are various types of conditional filters you can set and later set them as segments. Saving the filters as segments is really a timesaving way to keep track of the changes in your rankings and act accordingly.
For example, you can set filters like this so it’ll be very easy for you to keep track of the rankings you’re losing.
Added to these, you can also let AccuRanker notify you when it notices any significant changes for the “starred” keywords.
It notifies you when any of the below things happen to the starred keywords.
- Rank changes for starred keywords
- Change or movement on highly ranked keywords
- A keyword that was previously unranked becomes ranked
- If a keyword that was previously ranked becomes unranked
- AccuRanker allows you to track the keyword rankings for both mobile and desktop devices. Simply choose a mobile, desktop, or both when specifying the keywords you want to track.
- With the local and global features, AccuRanker allows you to track the SERP positions with multiple countries and locations.
- Unlike Ahrefs, which sends you an update after 7 days, AccuRanker supplies you with daily data so you’ll always know where you stand with daily rank checking.
- It provides you with 50+ SERP features to track and analyze specific metrics. You can filter and track keyword lists with Featured snippets, related questions, site links, knowledge panels, videos, etc.
- AccuRanker lets you track SERP rankings for Baidu, Google, Bing, Yandex, and YouTube search engines.
- You can directly import data from other SEO tools and CSV files.
- Marketing is not a one-man job and so you can add multiple users with no hassle.
AccuRanker has a transparent pricing plan. The prices have been categorized into monthly plans. You’ll be given a 10% discount if you pay one year in advance.
Again, you can ensure if AccuRanker is best for you with a 14-days free trial/demonstration with one of their customer success managers. Even more, you can upgrade/downgrade/cancel your plan anytime for free.
AccuRanker pricing is based on how many keywords you want to track. It has two plans. The monthly billing plan costs $109 per month for 1000 keywords, while yearly billing will cost you $99 per month for 1000 keywords.
It doesn’t matter which billing cycle you settle on, all AccuRanker features will be available in each.
What do we like?
- It has an intuitive user interface, making it a pleasure to use.
- It allows you to add unlimited domains under one account.
- In just a few clicks, you can add unlimited users/clients/team members.
- AccuRanker allows for tagging which means that you can measure the effectiveness of your SEO strategy.
- Another thing I liked about AccuRanker is the fact that I don’t have to worry about my historical data. I can easily review all changes in the
Hey there, Welcome to Devrajdigital.com. My name is Devraj. I’m a Professional Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, and an Online Entrepreneur. Here, I blog about Blogging, SEO, and help people to make passive income online.